Click to go to our home site

Click to go to our home site
Open your heart and let hoofbeats fill it

Slideshow of Horses

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Liz Mitten Ryan and her herd

Numerous clients and friends sent me a newsletter about a woman in British Columbia, named Liz. An orphaned calf had found its way to Liz, and she introduced him to her horses. The first few times people sent me this newsletter, I deleted it. I am inundated with emails daily, and thought it just a horseperson forward, and I overlooked it. The emails of the newsletter continued getting into my inbox from friends, clients and colleagues. I gave in; I opened the newsletter and was interested. So interested, I ventured onto the attached website. I was in awe. All the animals on the farm coexisted together and with their people. There are videos and GORGEOUS paintings and artwork by Liz. Than I found the sales page. Sales?!?! The family is continuously bred and sold? I was confused and disappointed. This newsletter that was finally opened, was only to disappoint me? I found the contact page and contacted Liz and one of her horses. I discussed my feelings and expected either no response, or one telling me to mind my own business. I was instead contacted without any hard feelings. Liz and I shared a few emails, and I am no longer disappointed at all. Liz and Winnie have successfully convinced me the sales page is not what I had first believed it to be. I encourage you all to please visit Liz's website http://www.lizmittenryan.com/ I further encourage you to watch her video on youtube (also on her site) and maybe even buy one of her books. She and the herd will donate a portion of the sales to our orphans so both herds can be helped with just a little support from you. Hopefully you don't procrastinate as I did.

No comments: